Vibration & Shock Sensor
Safeguarding secure spaces & sensitive equipment
- Enhances security & safety
- Measures vibration in G force
- Rack-mountable for easy installation
- Perfect for server rooms & telco equipment
The ability to record vibration and shock in critical infrastructure environments servers 2 main objectives:
- Security Detect and record any unauthorised tampering with or removal/installation of equipment and assets
- Safety of equipment Get early warnings of incidences of vibration or shock that can damage sensitive equipment like hard disks; identify the early symptoms of mechanical stress on equipment.
Many of our competitors' vibration sensors are analog based, meaning an alert will tell you only that some vibration has been detected, but not how much. Through its in-built multi-axis G force sensor, ServersCheck's shock and vibration probe will report the actual force being recorded, allowing you to accurately detect the level of vibration or shock and define exact thresholds that will trigger alerts. This sophisticated sensor is ideal for environments where security and integrity of infrastructure is paramount:
- Server rooms
- Telecommunications equipment
- Industrial plant
Like all other ServersCheck sensors, this sensor can be queried over SNMP by any network monitoring system such as ServersCheck's own Monitoring Software.
|Technical Specifications - Shock & Vibration Sensor|
|Vibration unit: G force|
|Minimum value: 1G|
|Dimensions: 74 mm x 66 mm x 22 mm|
|Housing: Orange metal case with status led|
|0U Rack mountable|
|Connects via included 50cm/1.6ft regular RJ45 cable to SensorGateway (up to 10m/33ft supported between probe and SensorGateway)|
|The probe requires the SensorGateway v4 or higher to operate|
|Sensor connects to & is managed by the SensorGateway. Requires the latest generation of SensorGateway (v5.1)|
|Communication protocols to probe through SensorGateway: SNMPv2,v3 XML HTTP and Modbus TCP|
|Connects via regular straight RJ45 cable to the SensorGateway|
|Maximum distance between probe and SensorGateway is 10m|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Duons MCO Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.